Saturday, October 23, 2010

New School- Royal Road

Yesterday I went to the new of our Champions program called Royal Road Primary. This will be the 3rd school that we go and teach a fun, interactive Bible based values/moral program to 6-10 year olds. The schools are rated on a socio-economic "decile scale"- 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. This school is a decile 2. Along with the Bible message we bring sandwiches and fruit to fill their tummies along with their spirits. :-) Its amazing how the kids how responded to us. My accent helps heaps when I am story telling or teaching- they eat it up! I would love for you to PRAY for Champions at Royal Road- that the Holy Spirit would draw the kids in and that we would build a faith foundation that is life changing!! Thanks!

Photo from West Harbour Primary Champs session