Coming to NZ I had no idea I would be working with elementary aged kids (5-10yr)... and now its one of the highlights of my week! (If any of my teens are reading this, no worries, you have #1 spot in my heart!) The kids were SO ENGAGED with the story, the action-dance and every child participated in the discussion. It was amazing. Seriousy. They were SO into it. And SO many came. WOW. I love seeing these kids get time during the school day to life lessons and Biblical values. Coming to Champs may be the ONLY chance they will have to hear about Jesus as a child in NZ.
 |
| Our team at Greenhithe Primary- Michelle (L) and Amanda (R) |
This last session we had over 110 kids- that's almost 1/4 of the school! Amazing, I get to be a part of that. And as you support me here in NZ, YOU are a part of this, too. Thank you so much!
Please continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would draw these little ones to Champions on Thursdays during lunch time at Greenhithe Primary, and that the 45 minutes we have with them would be transformational in their little lives!!