On a happier note, I've been realizing that in one year I have gotten to so plugged in and feel so settled here. So, how much better could it be if I stayed longer?! So a couple weeks ago I decided to extend my stay an extra six months so I can finish the school year with my kids. Exciting!
In addition, this is the email I received on August 4 from Global Partners;
"I am pleased to see of Steph's interest in returning to NZ and for the affirmation of the national church. We'll consider this approved… Steph is appointed for a 2nd two-year term as a GNE to NZ."Boom. There it is. I signed up for another term. EXCITEMENT!!
Also, I am being ordained on September 11th at the Wesleyan Church of Hamburg at 6pm. So I am coming home for that and to visit (airfare lovingly provided by my father).
![]() |
| My plane ticket home to the the States on September 7th. Ordination is on 11th of September at Hamburg Wesleyan at 6pm. |
Because I am appointed for Global Partner's another 2 years I need to rebuild my financial support team. I have enough to skim by this year but will need more partners to make it through the remaining 2 1/2 years. Would you consider joining my team? Go to: https://secure.wesleyan.org/gp/donate/ Fund # WM29-0061. First time gifts are awesome but the thing that keeps me on the field is monthly reoccurring donations (you can set up automatic payments as well). Pray about it?
Can you please pray with me?
- For my family grieving our Grandma passing on
- My loved ones processing the news back home, its very exciting yet sad to be away.
- Pray God would direct me to people who'd join my financial team. I do not want to have to spend a lot of time in the States rebuilding my support team in between terms.
- For the kids I work with to find and know who God truly is, using me as a guide- also for time I am away in September for Tom as he leads the youth group.
- For visas and paperwork to get sorted out, it'll be a bit complicated
