I have 3 meaningful places where I serve (as of September 2011)
1. Shore Grace Church (plant) where I'm Youth Pastor
2. Champions (basically kid's church during lunchtime at elementary schools)
3. Youth Worker at Albany (public) Junior High School (10 hours a week)
![]() |
| Some of my youth at Shore Grace Church where I pastor |
![]() |
| Champions (Bible in Schools), basically kid's church DURING school lunch time! |
| Some of my students at the Junior High (the really tall kid in plaid is Joel, fellow youth worker, pray for him :) |
1. I am in the States until Oct 5th and Tom, my intern is running things for me, pray for him :)
2. That the WHOLE Gospel would be communicated to my kids, I sometimes feel a bit limited (so pray against these actual and perceived limitations)
3. That I would get the financial support to stay on the field another 2 1/2 years.
4. To enjoy my time in the States, that I would be renewed for more time back in New Zealand (for new vision/inspiration from God!)

