Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Sad news from home...
Hello friends, just want to let you know that I got the sad news that my Grandma passed away on Sunday. It was unexpected and I wish I could have said bye. But I had a big cry about it and I'm surrounded by lovely people here in NZ.
I'd ask you to please pray for my family back home as they are assembling and geting ready for the funeral tomorrow. I am so upset to not be with my family to mourn and cry together then laugh and celebrate my Gram's life. She had gotten to see her 4 beautiful children grow up, have families and even saw her grandchildren have children. She always told us how proud she was of her grandkids and I will never forget her loud and ridiculously awesome laughter at my stories. I miss that already. But I am grateful we got as much time with her as we did. And I know that she is not in pain anymore, and it brings comfort to my heart to know she is with God now. I am still sad but happy for her.
Thanks for your understanding and prayers,
Stephenie