Monday, July 20, 2009

Prayer... wow...

Today, I spoke at Fillmore Wesleyan, one of my supporting churches. At the end they had me sit in a chair and a bunch of people from the church gathering around me and laid their hands on me and just prayed. Wow. It was powerful. Hearing everyone pray over the kids in the NZ, my ministry, for me personally and for the my support team... it was crazy awesome. I am reminded again of the power of prayer. Sometimes when I pray, I don't really feel anything (to be honest), then other times I feel so close to the heart of God, like he is right in front of me and this was one of those times. All week I have gotten to pray with my students at camp and I love getting to lift up our burdens and our hearts to God and just talk to him. Listening to the students pray is wonderful, I got to hear their hearts and the ongoing conversation they have with God and its so cool to get an ear into that and to join together. Thank you again for praying for me. This week please pray that I would be a blessing at NTS camp week #2 and that the students coming in would allow God to speak into their lives and that they would truly be never the same. Thanks!