The new pastor Andy giving a little kissy-kiss to the Trophy won by Red Team. The Glory Days have returned!
Aw, I love these girls!! I have watched Britney (on the left of me) grow up! Literally, I didn't realize until she told me that I have been her leader for camps for like the last 5 years and she feels a call into youth ministry! Yeah girl!
MOLLIE-O, my co-leader. I love watchig this girl grow from student to leader! And gettin to work alongside her, she was such an asset to our small group time!
Richman came all the way from Zambia to visit the students at NTS bc they have raised over $50,000 for Reach 4 Life Zambia, a Bible-based program that focuses on purity and abstinence to help to see that Hiv/Aids is decreased in Sub-saharan Africa. (This is an issue cloes to my heart- I went to Zambia in '05 with World Hope).But aren't they beautiful? Seroiusly, look at those girls!
More of my girlies... some of them I have had in my camp small groups since they were in 6th grade and now they are in 11th grade. I love seeing them grow up (in the Lord)!
The whole group of EHWC youth and leaders in front of the Luckey building. It was an interesting week because there is a new youth Pastor Andy and his wife Kari. It was awesome to see the kids accept them and begin to form new relationships. There have been a lot of changes lately but they are trying to be resilient even though it is tough. I am so proud of them and so excited to see God use Andy and Kari to minister to our students.
Pastor Andy and the Pastor Tony from Victory getting ready for team competitions.
More of my girlies... some of them I have had in my camp small groups since they were in 6th grade and now they are in 11th grade. I love seeing them grow up (in the Lord)!
The whole group of EHWC youth and leaders in front of the Luckey building. It was an interesting week because there is a new youth Pastor Andy and his wife Kari. It was awesome to see the kids accept them and begin to form new relationships. There have been a lot of changes lately but they are trying to be resilient even though it is tough. I am so proud of them and so excited to see God use Andy and Kari to minister to our students.
Pastor Andy and the Pastor Tony from Victory getting ready for team competitions. PS: I didn't realize how much I am gonna miss my kids in the states and being their small group leader. I am starting to come to the realization that if I am leaing in October for 2 years, there are a lot of "lasts" coming up... BUT I am striving towards the prize and letting go of the things that have been.

