Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last Sunday... whoa.

This past Sunday June 12th 2009 was the last Sunday that my pastor, Karl Eastlack, was speaking as pastor of my home church Eastern Hills Weslayan in Clarence, NY. I have been at this church since I was 5 years old. Here I found a second home, grew, and was challenged to become the person I am today. It is so weird that PK (as we affectionately call him) will no longer be there.




It is sad especially to see his kids go. I remember the day they brought their daughter Rachel home and watched her grow into a beautiful young woman. She will be missed dearly! But they are moving on to World Hope International (the humanitarian arm of the Wesleyan church) and that's very exciting, I believe very much in the work they are doing there and expect that PK will do well there. If you think of it, pray for that God would send someone amazing to take over as pastor and also for the Eastlack family as they say goodbye after 22 years serving here. Thank you!!





This is the last song...