Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 Churches, One rainy Sunday

9:00 am Church #1- Mars Hill Bible Church- Pastor Rob Bell in Grandville, MI. I was in the area so thought I'd drop in.


11:00 am Church #2- Watermark (church plant) Grand Haven, MI. that meets in a high school. This church, Pastor Steve Deur is connected closely with my Shore Grace, my church in NZ. Pastor Mike Yates and his family (from Shore Grace) is coming to be at this church in July!



6:00 pm Church #3- Greenhouse church (3 yr old church plant)- Downtown Grand Rapids. I really enjoy this service with this group of people. It was refreshing to sit down with Pastor Jason Grate and some other team members and hear some of their story and challenges they've have encountered.




It was quite ironic and hilarious that it rained ALL weekend- terrential down pour and this song comes on the radio.