Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back to Grand Rapids, MI, yay!


This week and I headed over to West Michigan. If you remember from my posts before I met this wonderful family The Hendricksens who have taken me into their hearts and home. I am going to be staying with them and linking up with some pastors and churches in the Grand Rapids area. There is one church in particular named Watermark that is partnered with my church in New Zealand, Shore Grace. I am excited to connect with them because they are already passionate about how God is moving in my area of NZ. My friend Sean will be in the area for few days as well and we are hoping to do a worship night on Sunday and have an oppurtunity for me to share about what I will be doing in NZ. So, if you think about it, pray that God would lead me this week to the people he has already called to support me.