Just wanna send a quick note to say that there was an 5.6 magnitude earthquake in the South Island in the city of Christchurch about an hour ago. Prayers would be awesome for my southern neighbors, this is the 2nd large earthquake in the last year (amidst many after shocks).
As for me, I am SAFE on the North Island in Auckland. So no worries there. I am doing well, jumping into this new school year with exciting things in store. LOVE your prayers. We are doing a Youth version of the Alpha program (basically an intro to God/Christianity- real basic but powerful stuff). One week in, its been awesome engaging in conversations/seeing where my kids are at with their relationships with God... even if some are not even interested, still good to chat!
I had a great summer here in NZ, full of fun, hanging with kids, camps, sun and adventure. I am so grateful. As always, thanks for believing in me.
-Steph