Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fusion Youth

Here are some pics of the awesome teens that come out on Friday nights to hang out. Its been a long winter and we've kept ourselves busy with indoor activities; laserforce, movie nights, games nights, theme nights (disastrous dessert night), shows, concerts, etc.

I have really enjoyed getting to know the teens in my area. They are such special kids. I am soo lookin forward to knowing them more. If you could pray that I would be intentional to make better relationships with these teens that would be awesome. I am excited to hear more about their worlds and speak truth and wisdom into their precious lives.

On Wednesdays we have "Laundro" mid-week discipleship at my house and I am developing a relationship, dating, sex, self image series. I would LOVE to see some of the kids from Fridays to come along. Friday is mostly relationship building but Wednesday is the day that we get into God's Word. PRAY as we are developing this and that kids from Fridays would come and benefit from a Godly worldview about themselves! Thanks