Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Follow up to the Holy Spirit Retreat

On Wednesdays the students come over to my house for discipleship stuff and this past week (following the retreat) I just had this sense that what I was going to teach needed to be put aside and
just

PRAY together.

When I suggested this, immediately 2 students darted smiles and chuckled to each other. My response was, "alright, what? Why are you two laughing??" and their response surprised me. They said, "nah, nah, we were just talking earlier and we were saying we felt like we just needed to pray together." WOW! To which my response was, "GUYS! THIS is Holy Spirit stuff!" The Spirit was totally prompting me to pray together. Its amazing how personal God is! I am so excited to be expiriencing the Holy Spirit right alongside with my kids. GOOD STUFF! Keep it coming... :-)