Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Greenhithe Community Trust

 
logoPlain.png
I am getting a feel for the community that exists here in Greenhithe (the name of the neighborhood where I live now). It is pretty tight -knit and there are a lot of families here. It's fantastic to see how community-oriented Shore Grace (my church) is. They are a part of the "Greenhithe Community Trust," which organizes events & raises money for worthy causes investing and impacting their community for good.  I happen to be one of those causes, they raised money for my flight over here. Until now, the area has not had any youth workers but now I am here solely devoted to the young people in this community!! And the potential to connect those young people to God is GREAT! They put some of my pics on their website: Click here to see me on the Greenhithe Community Trust Fund (you can click go to home page on bottom left to check out what else is going on locally).