One run-on paragraph/sentence to wrap up where I am at...
In November I was fully funded after a year of support raising (Praise The LORD), got all these crazy medical things done, got tons of paperwork, for 13 weeks I waited for my FBI certificate, finally got it, sent in my visa application with all paperwork... weeks later, it got returned, they wanted more info, so I collected all the info (6 different pieces of paper from completely different sources), re-sent the visa application with new paperwork, then weeks later, it got returned to me AGAIN, that day was today... so, this is how I feel about the whole thing:

So it looks like the piece of paper that I need I will need to have to get snail mailed from New Zealand (pray that it doesn't take very long!!) And then I will put it in with the application and send it in again and hope and pray that this time will be the last and I will be on my way to NZ!!
---
Even though I am grumpy about not getting it approved, I think about the fact that God seriously is in control... he is so ABOVE, beyond, THROUGHOUT, within... basically GOD IS GOD, and He knows what He is doing and I will arrive precisely when I need to. So I will wait, comforted by that and I WILL GET TO NEW ZEALAND! So this is how I feel in light of that:
Amen and Amen!
THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME IN THIS PROCESS!!
