This is the post I have wanted to write for weeks and I have come to computer and started. Stopped. Edited. Started. Erased. Stopped. Hoping that the next time I come to it I will have news or an update.
This is the non-update-update.
My visa was returned to me "unactioned" (not denied, just returned) and the NZ embassy wants to see some more paperwork. So I'm in the process of collecting all the necessary elements. Then it will be re-sent and should be back within 20 business days (or less) and I can buy my ticket and be on my way. Let me tell ya though, this waiting has not been in vain. Actually I think that God has used these past few months to grow me in ways I couldn't have even hoped for. So thank you for your prayers and know that I am in good hands while I wait and I trust that God will get me there precisely when he means to :-)
As far as the title... It came to me yesterday and sums up everything:
It is well with my soul. (amen and amen!)