Amidst all the craziness of Christmas preparation and anticipation of a new year, I want to this chance to look over this past year and celebrate God’s faithfulness with you (as you have been a part of it!!) Thank your prayers, it is the fuel of this mission and journey!
Update: GOAL REACHED! 100% Funded!!
- Want to be in NZ for Ignite Camp (Jan 8-11)
- BUT its gonna take a MIRACLE to get my visa before camp, waiting on FBI certificate to file for my Visa
- Have not bought plane tickets yet
URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS:
- My FBI certificate to come in so I can send in my VISA application
- That my Visa would be approved and sent back QUICKLY!! (the website says it takes 14 days)
- Packing and saying goodbye well
- For the ministry in NZ & for God to prepare us all for my arrival
PRAISE GOD:
- His faithfulness in providing all the prayer and financial support
- In NZ I have a place to stay & car to drive for January
- For a superb support network (you)
Let’s be sure we are praying for one another. My prayer for you is that this Christmas would not full of empty traditions but that the true and overwhelming significance of Jesus, the promised Savior’s, birth would penetrate your heart and leave you changed forever.
I can not thank you enough for being alongside me in this journey. This year has been full of experiences that challenged, grew and blessed me. I am so excited for the next part… in New Zealand!Lots of love this Christmas,
-Steph