
It's also a cool chance to highlight the youth pastors and youth sponsors that are working with students. I don't know if students understand how much their leaders care about their lives, and the sacrifices they make to invest in them. Hopefully, the students appreciate the people who work with them just a little more, knowing that students in NZ don't always have that, and they can be a part of praying for that to happen in NZ.
The band, Atlantic, that performed at the all-nighter in Indianapolis. I'm excited they are coming to my home church youth group in NY in a week. Woot-woot.
Some of the students, the one on the far left is actually a sister to one of my students from the SLD Road Trip earlier this summer. Such a small world. Love it.
We rode go-karts, played putt-putt, games, and hung out all night with students. Did not go to sleep until 7 am, I haven't done that since my last semester in college, haha! Then we slept until like 2pm the next day. I feel like an old lady and still recouping :-)
Sarah (L) Me and Rachel (R). Rachel and her husband Chris are both youth pastors in Fishers, IN & were on the SLD Road Trip with me. They hooked me up with the all- nighter, it was soo good to see them. Thanks guys! Love ya tons!