...the mission and the journey...

Pages

  • Home
  • Join My Support Team
  • Prayer Page
  • Where I come from!
  • Why Antelopes?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pray for Me!

Posted by Steph's perspective...
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

What is Champions?!

Older Posts

My photo
Steph's perspective...
Stories, photos, & reflections from this mission and journey as a missionary-youth-pastor in New Zealand.
View my complete profile

What occupies my life...

I have 4 meaningful places where I serve (as of October 2011)
1. Shore Grace Church (plant) where I'm Youth Pastor
2. Champions Story Teller (basically kid's church during lunchtime at elementary schools)
3. Youth Worker at Albany (public) Junior High School (10 hours a week)
4. Ignite Camp Director of Morning and Evening Rallies & Speaker for one session about God's Mission (camp is in January)

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.