
This past weekend I was a part of the Global Festival at
It was a fun weekend… I met some of the coolest missionaries, ever: the Peñas (Mexico), the Budimirs (Croatia), the Williams (Czech Republic), the Hines (Ecuador) and on... Their love for God and people is so evident. Some of them have been serving overseas longer than I have been alive! It was so cool to get to spend time with them. I also loved being able to reconnect and meet new people at E. Hills. Thanks to everyone who came over to talk to me at my table ;-)
Please continue to pray with me for the church in NZ and the Kiwi people, for me as I am preparing, and especially as I am trying to raise my financial support.
I am looking for 100 people to commit to praying for me for the 2 years I will be in NZ. To get over there I also need $34, 126 in Faith Promise commitments a year. If you are willing to support me in the ministry of New Zealand, please click on http://www.wesleyan.org/gp/makefaithpromise. There is a place to commit to praying and giving (my fund # is WM29-0061). If you fill those out it will help me to keep in contact with you.
-Steph