Wednesday, August 6, 2008

See Ya Later Washington...

The past 6 weeks have been one adventure after another, filled with wonderful new people, places, and experiences. As Courtney, Sarah and I have been reminiscing and looking at our pictures we are thanking God for all the memories created with our brothers and sisters here in WA. We are so blessed by their friendship!!

Thank you so much.
As we leave, we are saying "see ya later." This is not the end, so it is not goodbye. You never know when we may be back in good ol' Wenatchee. :-)

Check out picutres from Washington by clicking this link to my facebook photo album, who knows, you may be in it!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2167291&l=32c52&id=15721256
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a short overview of our adventures :-)

Courtney and I at the overlook of Wenatchee Valley, Washington. Our home for the summer.

Sumo Dodgeball with the students! Haha... this was so fun! Sarah took a ball to the FACE from Steve Haney... ahhaa. Our team was the Lucky Charms, we made it really far in the tourney. It was all the boys. I got out right away every time. haha. O well. Not my gift. ;-)



In Seattle with Hillary, Sarah and Courtney... love this place. Pike Place Market is such a cool place- throwing fish, flowers, handicrafts, love it!


Dry Falls with Kashmere, Sarah and Courtney. After this we went to the Grand Coulee Dam as well. So Beautiful!!

I was blessed with the opportunity to speak at "SonBurn Camp" for the high school students of the UnderGround (youth group of Christ Center). I spoke on John 10:10- Jesus came to give us ABUNDANT LIFE!! I believe that with all my heart!!
At this camp I got to know the students (who I am so impressed with and just LOVE. And I will miss dearly!!) Praise the Lord for students coming to know Christ!! I pray that there will be follow up for them!


The WONDERFUL Borrelli family took us fishing. I was the first one to catch a fish... it was little but it bled A LOT. (Woops). Get this though, Angelo (on the left) taught me how to gut my fish later that day- awesome!



Borrellis and us on the lawn in Leavenworth. I will miss these guys. Such wonderful hearts.



One of our last days.. with Kara, Loren and little Jackson in Leavenworth- this little Bavarian Viallage about 1/2 hour away from Wenatchee. So cute! Good food and company. These guys are such a cool family, wish we had more time with them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------