Its been one week since landing in good ol' Buffalo, NY. So much has happened: reunions with old friends, speaking (3x's), missions festivals, (Canadian) thanksgiving, meeting new little people... its been amazing!! And its only gonnna get better.
Plans are underway for speaking at churches and small groups.
Please pray with me that the Holy Spirit will be stirring in people's hearts and that I would find these people!! :) Thanks!
 |
| I wanna be back in NZ by mid January- my students are already looking forward to having me bacck! Look at this message I received. |
 |
| I dressed up and told stories to the K-5th graders at Eastern Hills Wesleyan on Sunday. It was sooo amazing to see kids that were in MY youth group growing up and they are the small group leaders. AHH, so special! Most of them are in their last years of high school!! AH! |
 |
| I spoke at my friend Ry and Alana's church in Pennsylvania and got to tell more stories (my own story of salvation and what I get to do in New Zealand). It was a special reunion time and sharing time! |
 |
| Carrying the New Zealand flag with my missionary friend Romy (in front) at Eastern Hills Mission Festival |
 |
| Giving someone my prayer card at the Mission Festival |
 |
| My display at the Eastern Hills Mission Festival |