October 7th is the date!! I will be returning to the USA to rebuild my support team for my next 2 year term in NZ.
I am feeling the pressure. 5 weeks until departure. So much to get prepare for while I am away; the youth ministry to run without me, getting all packed up, applying for another visa, starting to contact potential new supporters/churches and did I mention I am in the midst of Seminary correspondence (lots of assignments)? Oh, and there is a special guy I will be parting with? (aw, sad!)
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE your prayers. Please pray for all the details? I am definitely feeling the pressure but pray that it will all get done and that I'd feel supported amidst it all? Thanks heaps!
Also please pray that the money gets raised by Term One of the new school year (late January). It's REALLY important that I come back for the new school year. :)
