Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Breaking News...


I did some of research (and several phone calls) aaaand since my Visa was filed before the deadline they issue a interim visa until the next one comes through. AKA I don't need to worry and I don't need to  leave the country. They said I should know in the next 25 working days whether I get my extended visa. HOW DID I NOT FIGURE THIS OUT EARLIER? SHEESH.

But, um, WOOOHOOO! 

This whole thing been a bit stress-inducing; not knowing what to do, but FLIP! It'll work out. I do appreciate the notes of encouragement and prayers. I'll update soon. Besides that I am enjoying life here, busy with youth camps (with the school) and connecting with kids. A new term starts next week and I've been planning away. I pray God would draw these young people to him and use me as his instrument. Amen? Amen. 
God bless ya. 

In His care, 
Steph