This has been the theme song to many afternoons at my friend Michelle's house. She is the 'mum' of one of my adoptive families here. We sing that song all the time (perhaps to the kid's annoyance, its so catchy, haha). And tonight we (along with our beautiful friends Jan & the younger girlies Anna and Alyssa) were treated by our lovely friend Sarah to see Brooke in concert!! It was such a blessing to get to be with my Kiwi sistas at this concert. Its little moments, like during the closing song "There's something in the water" that I stop and look to my sistas, singing their hearts out, that I just say a little prayer of thanksgiving to God. I can't believe I get to have these women for 2 whole years, I love them so much. ThankyouLord!
| (L)Sara, Alyssa, Anna, Me, Jan, Michelle at Brooke Fraser Concert |