I love the way school works over here. 10 weeks of classes, 2 weeks of holiday. And pretty much everything stops over holidays (programs, etc) and HEAPS of people go away, seriously, it seems like everyone. So, I am fitting nicely into the culture and took a little holiday down to Wellington. 2 other Americans and my kiwi mate packed up the car and headed south to the edge of the North Island to the windy city of Wellington for a no-plan holiday. It was the most gorgeous weather in months and we had an awesome time together (and on the cheap!). I am thanking God for the beauty we saw and the fun we had together for 5 days!!
 |
| Me, Sara, Laura and Carmel |
 |
| Me in Wellington |
 |
| Laura and I at the beach in Wellington |
 |
| Huka Fall, in Taupo (4 hours away from Wellington- we road tripped!) |
 |
| I love God's artwork! |
 |
| The "Weta Cave"- the place where all the people who worked on the computer graphics, etc for LOTR, Avatar and heaps of other amazing stuff. This is Hillary who went to University with my sister Nicole, she lives there now! SMALL WORLD! |
 |
| Coastine in Wellington, it is like ALL COAST, gorgeous!! |
 |
| jump for joy :-) |