My lastest obsession: SKIIING! Used to snow board, not for me. This year, I converted to skis. SO much easier!! Thank God for a winter activity because it can get a little stir crazy in these Buffalo winters. Thank God (and Kelly) for equipment I could borrow, so close to no cost for me, woot woot!
Holiday Valley- some of the best skiing around
Me and my broseph, Nate!
Me and my sista Nicole.
Nicole and Emma on the lift
One of my besties Courtney
Courtney was recording my clumsy self going down the stairs in ski boots. Its next to impossible.
I tried to be super adventurous but I have a natural knack for hurting myself. This vid was filmed RIGHT after I fell so hard on the half pipe. Thats why I'm going suuuuper slow and hanging low. I could barely move. (also, it was only 4th time ever skiing.) Thank God I could still function at work the next day.




