How the past few months have been. Making sure to be spending all my free time with family and friends...absorbing as much of them as I can while I am still home :-)

Gathering of Global Partners Missionaries to the South Pacific while we are all in the states. Love them all!! The Georges (L) will be back in Australia, Me, Jess is the newest appointed missionary to NZ (!!), and the Bowlins will be back in NZ soon.

Welcomed a new baby into Thomas part of my family (my sis holding our "nephew")

Houghton buddies welcoming Baby Brush into the world!!

Reunion at Houghton Homecoming 2009. We all lived together at some point in college

Pumpkins, pumpkins!

We go to Blackman Farm in Cambria every year to pick pumpins/apples and get grape juice. Michelle and Me picking pumpkins. Its such a corny pic, we had to!

Aw Ashley, love herrr

Hanging out at the Underground, the youth facilities for our youth at Eastern Hills. I am a substitute small group leader until I leave for NZ

Part of my beautiful family. My bro Nate, Ryan, Me, Mommabear, and my sister Nicole.