Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Representing NZ @EHWC Missions Festival


It was just Missions Festival at Eastern Hills in Buffalo, NY. I LOVE being a part of inspiring/challenging people to think/care about missions/how God is at work locally and globally. I love getting to meet and see all kinds of missionaries, especially other Global Partners missionaries because being a part of GP is like a world-wide family network.

On Friday I spoke at the Women's "Essence" with other missionaries.
Saturday was "Taste of Nations"- food from all over the world- my favorite! YUM! The service speaker was Gary,an engineer and missionary, doing an amazing work through engineering globally!
Sunday- I got to speak at both the Middle School Ministry services and carry a flag in the main service

It was so cool to connect with people at my church I haven't seen in a while, cast my vision for ministry in NZ and build more of my support team of pray-ers and givers. All in all it was busy and full of amazing people, stories about how God is moving all over the world and encouragement from my home church as they are fully supporting me and the efforts in New Zealand. Thanks so much to Pastor Kim, the missions committee and everyone at Eastern Hills- especially those who stepped out in faith to support missions/missionaries in prayer and finances!