Through this has emphasized how VITAL it is to have a team of people praying. And it is important for us missionaries to convey our prayer needs transparently. I want to thank everyone that has been praying and please know that I want to be more transparent about my prayer needs and what is going on with me and ministry. I KNOW, KNOW, KNOW that I can not do this on my own- I can't do it without you and I CAN NOT do it in my own power withouth the Holy Spirit inside of me.This week, you can just be in prayer that I would be a sponge to absorb all that I am learning from the speakers and other missionaries. I am so thankful to God for the people here and their hearts to see people come to know Jesus Christ, they are teaching me so much just through their life stories and expiriences.