Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lack of updates... more to come I promise

Sorry about the lack of posts... its been a busy time and internet access has been limited. Here are some pics from the last few days.

Most of my time has been spent with the Yates- Pastor Mike and his wife Michelle are incredible. I have loved staying at their house with their four kids and their German home-stay Philipp. They have opened their home and heart to me and I am so grateful to them and I am looking so forward to life alongside them for the next two years. A day trip with the Yates family, Phil (German home-stay) and Dominic (one of my youth) The roads were so windy, it made us a little sick.

"Hello New Zealand!"

The lead pastor Mike Yates on the left and Yung the Korean Pastor on the right in the Shore Grace Offices outside of the Yates home

The church office



My first "Fish and chip take away" with the Yates. It reminds me of Friday Fish Fry with the fam in Buffalo.