In 7 days I head over to New Zealand for TWO WEEKS (May 21-June 4) for the “Gathering” conference with people & families from ALL 20 Wesleyan-Methodist churches of NZ, in 5 different languages, worshiping God collectively. I am asking you to please pray for me as I will experience NZ for the first time & meet everyone from Shore Grace.
When I return I would love if it you would host a “vision chat” in your home. This is a small coffee & dessert hour where I can share the story of ministry of NZ with a group of your friends . Its an easy and natural way to offer an opportunity to get involved with ministry to youth in NZ through supporting me. If you feel lead or are interested in providing this HUGE blessing, please email me: ssgareyNZ@gmail.com to schedule a day for when I return. Be one of the first to get involved with how the Holy Spirit is stirring hearts in NZ!
Thank you all for continually supporting me as I have embarked on this journey. I can not express how much I appreciate your love, support and prayers. Without you, God’s people, none of this is possible. It has been amazing to see how the body of Christ has united and supported this ministry in NZ, literally reaching around the world to
impact young people’s lives in Christ. Thank you!
Holding God’s hand
~Stephenie
Josh (pictured on left), Amber (not pictured) and
I will be traveling together May 21-June 4
-A clearer vision of my role at Shore Grace and church planting
-Connections with Kiwi people, especially my youth
-Understanding of the history/culture/people of the nieghborhood of Greenhithe
-Encouragement and continues financial partnerships
To donate online go to:
www.wesleyan.org/gp/give
Fund # WM29-0061
ssgareyNZ@gmail.com
- A caldeifhj;ldsakjsa;ldkjsad
