I still can't believe that
I'm going to New Zealand!!! May 21-June 4th. YAY!!! In May I'm going to the national convention called "The Gathering" for the Wesleyan-Methodist Church of New Zealand (WMCNZ).
This will be my first time to NZ and I am so excited!!. I know God has called me to work with these people and I am so excited to get more of a feel for the people and culture of NZ. I'll meet up with some people including my friend Josh Bowlin (another NZ missionary raising support in Indiana- remember him from prev blog?).We leave LAX May 21, arrive into Auckland (after a 14 hour plane ride) on May 23 NZ time- completely skipping May 22, haha.

The Sunday after I arrive I will get to go to my church- Shore Grace and meet all the people and the congregation! I am so excited to meet the Pastor Mike Yates, his family and all my students!!!
(This is only a short trip. I am still in need of financial support to fulfill
my 2 year committment.)Please PRAY 4:
1. Safe travels (of course) 2. For good connections with Shore Grace (and greater WMCNZ) 3. That God would use this trip to encourage my church/youth (bc they are without a youth pastor until I arrive) 4. For everyone involved in the "Gathering"